- Enhanced Secure Iron Rest with Silicone Pads & Raised Frame
- High Heat-Resistant Polypropylene Base Board
- Perforated Board for Optimal Heat & Steam Venting
- Aluminised Cotton Board Cover+10mm Thick Polyester Fibre Underlay
- Epoxy Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- Extra Wide Span T-Legs
- Height Adjustable to 7 positions from 65cm to 80cm
- Safety Lock Feature to Lock the Board in Position
- Includes Anti-Slip Leg Caps to Protect Your Floor Surface
This classic ironing board from Amark features a high heat-resistant polypropylene base board with perforations for optimal heat and steam venting. An aluminised cotton board cover on top of a 10mm thick polyester fibre underlay ensures a smooth heat resistant worktop. The epoxy coated tubular steel frame and extra wide span T-legs provide enhanced stability.
The height of the board can be adjusted easily to 7 positions from 65cm to 80cm, and is kept in place by a safety lock. This safety feature ensures the ironing board doesn't collapse even if bumped into by a small child, and also helps lock the board while in storage position.
Includes anti-slip leg caps to protect your floor surface. The enhanced iron rest features silicone pads and a raised frame to hold your iron more securely and prevent it from falling easily.
|Dimensions (Board)||36" / 91 x 33 cm||42" / 107 x 33 cm|
|Height||65 to 80 cm||65 to 80 cm|
|Dimensions (Storage)||34 x 6 x 123 cm||34 x 6 x 135 cm|