- Thermo-Wall Lets You Know When Pan Reaches Cooking Temperature
- Induction Friendly
- Suitable for Gas, Induction, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic Stoves and Hobs
- Superior Non-Stick Ceramic Cooking Surface
- PTFE PFOA Free
- Healthier Frying Using Little or No Fat
- Smooth Ergonomic Handle
- Strong and Highly Durable
- Easy to Clean and Sanitise
Part of Amark's Chef Delight ceramic cookware series, this special pan features a unique Thermo-Wall construction which lets you know when the pan is ready for cooking!
- At 25 degrees Celsius: Thermo-Wall remains blue at normal room temperature
- At 120 degrees Celsius: Thermo-Wall turns white, indicating pan is ready for normal cooking
- At 90 degrees Celsius: Thermo-Wall colour changes to lighter blue, indicating lower cooking temperature
Works on induction cookers as well as gas stoves/hobs.
Amark's Chef Delight frying pans are the answer to safer and healthier non-stick cookware. Unlike chemically-coated surfaces like Teflon (PTFE) which can potentially release toxic fumes, the ceramic coating on this pan is non-reactive and poses zero health risks, yet provides a superb non-stick cooking surface.
|Length (with Handle)||42cm|
Proper Care for Your Cookware
- Use nylon, silicone or non-metal spatulas
- Cook on moderate heat to protect the non-stick surface
- Clean with hot water and normal cleaning detergents
- Avoid using steel and abrasive scrubbers and scourers
- Keep dry after washing
About Amark Chef Delight Non-Stick Cookware Series
Amark's Chef Delight non-stick cookware feature 3 layers of food grade ceramic or marble sandblasted onto a durable aluminum pan, allowing healthier frying using very little fat or oil. A high heat-resistant lacquer surface in a variety of attractive colours is then added to enhance the durability and appearance of the pan.
These lightweight pans also feature an ergonomically designed handle, providing a comfortable grip while tossing stir-fry and flipping pancakes or omelettes.